AXIAL SCX10 II Deadbolt 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD - RTR
Click Image for Gallery
RULE THE ROCKS!
The latest rig from Axial combines rugged good looks and exceptional, trail-ready handling. Check out that olive drab Deadbolt body — with its narrow stance, bulging hood, driver figure, and cage with light bar. The detail continues with a licensed CRC front bumper and Method Hole wheels wrapped in Nitto Trail Grappler tires. At the heart of it all is Axial's famously unstoppable SCX10 II chassis, fully equipped for extreme trailing. The SCX10 II Deadbolt doesn’t just meet the standards for off-roading. It defines them.
- Tactic TTX200 2.4GHz 2-channel transmitter, TR325 3-channel receiver, and TSX45 metal gear servo
- Water-resistant 35T motor with integrated cooling fan
- Waterproof, 3S LiPo-capable AE-5 ESC — easily switched between LiPo and NiMH battery types
- Durable steel C-channel chassis frame with cross brace reinforcements for rigidity
- Easily adjustable wheelbase (11.4"/ 12.0" / 12.3") using optional links, available separately
- 4-Link rear suspension optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist
- Adjustable coil-over shocks
- Compact AX10™ transmission that allows gearing options from super high speed to competitive crawling
- WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts, updated for more strength
- Single-piece AR44 front and rear axles with molded truss for extreme durability
- Durable S30 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires on 1.9 Method Hole wheels