1/8 SPIRIT NXTE RR21 EP RACING CAR KIT
BE CAREFULL : KIT TO ASSEMBLE YOURSELF!
SPIRIT NXTE RR21
The latest evolution of the French brand Hobbytech racing buggy. The Spirit NXTE RR21 is always the best price/quality ratio of the 1/8th brushless competition kits.
Its original equipment, its quality of French manufacture (for many parts) and its performances will allow you to compete with the biggest brands in this category. So, don’t hesitate, let yoursel be tempted!
• New not painted bodyshell (#CA-294) made in France from 1mm Lexan with the new aerodynamic front nose ;
• New 7075 T6 hard treated aluminium 4mm chassis plate made in France ;
• New hard treated centers universal driveshaft ;
• New front and rear aluminium shock tower reinforcements manufactured in France ;
• New 7075 T6 aluminium front top plate made in France ;
• New 7075 T6 hard-treated aluminium arms holders manufacturated in France ;
• Reinforced ball front arms system and rear arms with integrated mudguards ;
• 2-part motor mount, optimizing motor fixation and pinion adjusting ;
• Shock absorbers with 15mm body treated ;
• Front and rear 5mm carbon fiber shock absorber tower ;
• Servo holder plate in carbon fiber ;
• Steering servo horn in aluminium ;
• Front, rear and center hard-treated steel transmission complety set ;
• Rear “Flex” chassis reinforcement in 7075 T6 hard treated aluminium ;
• All drive cups are reinforced and lightweight, racing steel quality ;
• Hard treated front and rear universal driveshaft ;
• Battery holder capable for 2x2S or 4S batteries ;
• ESC mount plate in carbon fiber : ESC “flexible” assembled ;
• Easy maintain for the central differential from above with half-shell system.
• Delivered as a kit to be assembled, the buggy alone. (Refer to the manuel to provide the accessories and tools necessary for its final use).