Click Image for Gallery
- High accuracy and high speed infrared sensor
- Four modes for temperature records: Quick Mode / Scan Mode / Max. Value / Min. Value
- Celsius and Fahrenheit scale selectable
- Testing a wide range of temperature from -40℃(-40℉) to 380℃(716℉)
- The infrared emissivity coefficient can be adjusted
- Low power consumption and powered by 2 x AAA batteries (Battery Excluded)
- 1 minute auto-off timer to save battery's life
- A large LCD can display temperature, emissivity coefficient and battery's capacity, etc., and applied with back light, which make it easy to operate and read
- This thermometer can temporarily store minimum or maximum temperatures by pressing the MODE button once for the maximum function or twice for minimum.
How to use
There are four methods to measure temperatures. Point the sensor located on the top end of the gauge directly at the object to be measured, and do one of the following:
1. Quick Mode:4. Minimum Temperature Mode:
1. Quick Mode:
Press the "MEASURE" button once for an instantaneous temperature reading to be shown on-screen.2. Scan Mode:
Moving the aluminum cup as close as possible to the target.Press and hold the "MEASURE" button to read temperatures continually. The temperature onscreen will be updated continually. Release "MEASURE" button will cause the last reading to remain locked on-screen.3.Maximum Temperature Mode:
Point the aluminum cup to the object being measured, and press and hold the "MEASURE" button and the thermometer will display and locked the hottest or MAX temperature that is observed while the button is being held.
Point the aluminum cup to the object being measured, and press and hold the "MEASURE" button and the thermometer will display and locked the coolest or MIN temperature that is observed while the button is being held.