PROLINE ELITE LIGHTWEIGHT BODY FOR ASSOCIATED B64/B64D
This is an Elite Regular Weight Clear Body for AE B64 and B64D. Introducing the all new Elite series of race bodies for 1:10 buggy, a clean-sheet design from Pro-Line bringing a fresh new look to the class.
Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Elite features an overall low-slung design with sweeping lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. A cab-forward design with rails extending up the hood and A-pillar provides enhanced steering while a sloped center fin balances out the rear of the car with superior side-bite. The rear of the side pods feature outer ridges designed to lead air up to the included Air Force rear wing, maximizing rear grip.
This body is a perfect fit on the Team Associated B64 & B64D buggies. Proudly Made in the USA, the Elite is available in both light weight and standard weights of genuine Lexan. Included with the body are two Air Force 6.5” rear wings, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks and Pro-Line decals.
Hit the track in fresh, Pro-Line style with the new Elite race body!
Pro-Line Elite Clear Body Features:
- Designed with the latest in CAD technology
- Low-slung design with Sweeping lines throughout
- Enhanced Steering Feel combined with Superior Side-Bite
- Includes Pro-Line’s 6.5” Air Force Wing
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film included
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
- Elite Lightweight Clear Body for AE B64 and B64D (1 pc)
- Air Force 6.5” Wing Pack (1 pack = 2 wings)
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
All Pro-Line bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only. Decal sheet & Window masks included.