ALFA ROMEO 8C 1/7 CLEAR BODY
KILLERBODY ALFA ROMEO 8C 1/7 CLEAR BODY
The Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione is a sports car produced by
Italian automaker Alfa Romeo between 2007 and 2010. It was first
presented as a concept car at the 2003 Frankfurt Motor Show and later
released for sale for the 2007 model year. The name refers to the
eight-cylinder (cilindro in Italian) engine (8C) and Alfa Romeo's racing
pedigree (Competizione, Italian for 'competition').
This clear shell from Killerbody is ideal for 1/7th scale on-road vehicles and is a real head turner.
- Clear body: Trimmed; Body holes not open
- Overspray film/Window masks
- Decal sheet
- ABS electroplated injection accessories: Wing mirror glass, Exhaust pipe, Front/rear light bucket, Front air intake
- ABS black injection accessories: Wing mirror, Wiper, Rear Number plate, Right/left spoiler at front
- Rear bumper for upgrade: (lexan molded) clear
- Front radiator grill (lexan molded)
- Parts bag: Screw; O-ring, Body clips, LED stopper, 3M double-sided tape, Aluminum tape
- Instruction sheet
- Long Wheelbase: 402mm
- Width: 284mm
Please Note: This bodyshell is sold clear and requires paint for completion.